September 15, 2020 at 6:32 pm #11908
Hello I am writing in due to multiple problems within my theme.
1. The WP Bakery Builder Needs to be updated but unfortunately it keeps concluding there is an error.– I cannot add more projects to my portfolio.
2. Also that my spacing on my main page is very off. I tried seeing which plugins were the problem but nothing showed (I didn’t know if that had to deal with the update).
Please get back to me ASAP to know what to do next. Have a great day.September 16, 2020 at 1:45 am #11910This reply has been marked as private.September 16, 2020 at 1:59 am #11911
Thanks for writing in!
1. I’ve updated the WPBakery Page Builder to latest version, please check again. Please see more details about the plugin update here: http://www.themelogi.com/knowledge/
2. Could you please point to specific page where we can see the problem. Any screenshots would be welcomed! (you could upload your images into https://imgbb.com/ and share the link here).
Looking forward to your response!
DannySeptember 16, 2020 at 11:52 am #11914
My main page of my website spacing is all off from the top to bottom. ( I tried going through with plugins were the problem but couldn’t figure it out).
I have been trying to update with WPBakery but it kept saying errorSeptember 16, 2020 at 11:53 am #11915September 16, 2020 at 3:34 pm #11916
Thanks for your info!
1. The problem was caused by the “a3 Lazy Load” plugin, I’ve deactivated it in your site via your Dashboard > Plugins, and the portfolio images are working fine now as you can see in the screenshot below:
2. Regrading to the plugin update error, when you purchase a theme from ThemeForest that bundles WPBakery Page Builder, Slider Revolution or any other Premium plugins, you are free to use these Premium plugins with the theme.
However, your theme purchase does not give you individual Premium plugins licenses that allow you to activate or download update these plugins as you wish. Activation Premium plugins doesn’t mean the plugin will not work but only that you cannot received direct updates. Please don’t worry if you see warning messages about the plugin license activation.
We’ll include latest version of plugin into the theme after we tested it with the theme. So you can update the theme then update your plugin.
You can read more about bundled license in the article here: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/213762463-Bundled-Plugins or here http://www.themelogi.com/knowledge/
Hope this helps,
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.