June 11, 2020 at 6:34 pm #10858
I bought the Navian theme and I have two problems that I hope you will help me solve.
1. The phone menu does not work properly. I can’t scroll down to the submenu sections. I tried on two phones, Huawei Mate 9 and Iphone 5S, it’s the same problem. If you enter the site: http://www.globalmeatpacking.ro, on the phone, in the section, PRODUSE ȘI SERVICII, and in the Ambalaje submenu, on the phone it shows me only 5 of the 10 sections, at HoReCa it shows me only 4 of the 9 sections and at Semipreparate shows me only 3 of the 7 sections and I can’t scroll down.
2. The second problem is related to the slider on the first page. When the two images change, an image of 1920x1278px appears for a fraction of a second, after which the next image disappears.
[email protected]June 11, 2020 at 6:37 pm #10859This reply has been marked as private.June 13, 2020 at 4:22 am #10889
Thanks for writing in!
Please find below the answer for your questions:
1. This was caused by your site is using sticky menu on mobile, so the header position is fixed, I’ve changed the “Sticky Header on mobile?” to “No” in Appearances > Customize > Header to fix this issue, please check the menu on mobile again.
2. Regretfully, I couldn’t replicate the issue, could you please share us a screenshot or screencast video about this issue so we can check for you. Also, you may want to go to the Slider Revolution settings to change the transition effect on next/previous slider as in the documentation here: https://www.themepunch.com/slider-revolution/slide-animation/
DannyJune 15, 2020 at 7:58 pm #10914June 15, 2020 at 7:58 pm #10915June 16, 2020 at 10:49 am #10919
You’re welcome and thanks for your screencast video!
It seems that there is some wrong settings about background/animation in your slider, I’ve just import a sample slider to replace your current slider, please check again your site here: http://www.globalmeatpacking.ro/
You can feel free to change the slider in Dashboard > Slider Revolution > Home Slider 1 as in the screenshot below:
Then please only change the background image as in the screenshot below:
Could you please check your slider and confirm that everything is working correctly?
PS: If you like our theme and the support, please consider to leave us a 5-star review rating for the theme via ThemeForest > Downloads section. It helps us a lot!
DannyJune 16, 2020 at 8:16 pm #10930
Hello. Thank you very much for your help and advice. I checked, everything works perfectly.June 17, 2020 at 3:35 pm #10936
You’re welcome! 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.