October 15, 2019 at 5:24 am #8829
The theme seems to have installed successfully.
I tried to import demo content via Appearance > Install Demo – I tried the default and the advanced import. Both resulted in a Server 500 error. I don’t currently have the ability to request changes on the server end since someone else technically owns the hosting account and they’re not available to make those requests.
I tried to import the .xml file but where’s the xml file? The contents of my Navian .zip file does not match the simple 3 folders shown in the documentation. I did a search for .xml files but didn’t turn up the needed one.
I tried to do an individual page import. When I opened WPBakery (front end), there was no icon to go to Navian studio. Just the hat and the +.
Thank you for your help!October 16, 2019 at 3:29 am #8831DannySupporter
Thanks for writing in!
Please find below the steps to setup your demo:
1. Install & activate the theme.
2. Go to your Dashboard > Appearances > Install Plugins, then install & activate all the required plugins (TLG Framework – required to have the Navian Studio and all the theme functions, WPBakery Page Builder, Slider Revolution, Contact Form 7).
3. Go to your Dashboard > Appearances > Install Demo.
4. Go to your Dashboard > Settings > Reading to select your homepage and modify the content. You can also go to Appearances > Customize to change the site title, logo,…
If you can’t install the demo, please have a look at our FAQs page here for the solution (in Question 1) : http://www.themelogi.com/tickets/topic/faq/
Also, you can find 3 folders (Documentation, Plugins, SampleData) in the theme package mainfile (.zip), but not the theme installable theme file as in the screenshot below:
If the problem persists, please share us the admin account of your site via private reply so we can investigate your case and help you out. Also, please point to specific page where we can see the problem. Any screenshots would be welcomed!
DannyOctober 16, 2019 at 4:33 am #8833
Ah, the tip about finding the 3 folders helped and did the trick. Thanks for the prompt response!October 17, 2019 at 4:13 am #8837DannySupporter
You are welcome, we are always happy to help 🙂
For any other questions or issues, feel free to contact me and I will gladly try to help you.
Also if you like our theme and the support, please consider to leave us a review rating for the theme on Themeforest (My account > Downloads), it helps us a lot!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.