In case you can't login to submit a ticket, please hard refresh the browser and try to login again.
If the problem persists, please send us a message to email [email protected] so we can help you out.
To update the theme or plugins, please have a look on the article here: Theme & Plugin Updates. Also, if you can't import the demo content or the site is blank, please see our FAQs page for the solutions. Thank you :)

Tickets Tickets Roneous 2 questions, "blog layout(caruosel..)" in page and "gallery sliders" in blog

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Danny 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello Danny,
    I have two questions in the theme.
    I attached the screen shot in dropbox folder.
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0aavv89w7s7et4w/AADAN4MidMC1SeQBNh2kOkRka?dl=0

In the page, I choose “blog layout” and “carousel detail 4 columns”
    In the PC monitor, this page shows 4 recent blog postings in one page.
    http://shimkyungbo.com/projects/

But I see in the i-phone safari, I can see only one posting in this page. (image 01)
    If I want to see other postings, I have to slide the screen.
    Can I change in the i-phone to see other postings when I scroll down side of the screen? (image 02)
    If I can’t make it in this theme, I want to show arrow left and right any one can know there is another posting. Of course arrow’s color and shapes are a sample.(image 03)
    In this situation, it looks like only one posting in the page.

In the mobile phone, when I clicked one posting in this page, for example this page. (image 04)
    http://shimkyungbo.com/2012-project/
    It is not easy to slide next slide, in fact. It is slippery and not so good movement. I want to make it large, but it is sliding, and when I want to slide next image, it changed the screen size.
    Down side of the slide, there is ” o o o o ” marks(sorry, I don’t know it’s name) but not to easy to click. (image 05)
    I want to remove these marks and make arrow left and right of the slide. (image 06)
    In fact, We already can see arrows in PC monitors(of course there are marks too, image 07), and I think it is not so difficult to change.
    There is no problem, if the marks remove in the PC too, because there is arrows already.

Thanks always,
    Regards jeongmin

This reply has been marked as private.

Danny
    Supporter

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in!

I’ve resolved this issue, please check again. I’ve added the code below to your Dashboard > Appearances > Customize > Addition CSS:

@media (max-width: 1024px) {
    .blog-carousel-detail.owl-carousel .owl-controls .owl-nav .owl-next {
        display: block!important;
        right: -35px;
    }
    .blog-carousel-detail.owl-carousel .owl-controls .owl-nav .owl-prev {
    	display: block!important;
    	left: -35px;
    }
    .blog-carousel-detail.owl-carousel .owl-controls .owl-nav .owl-prev:before, .blog-carousel-detail.owl-carousel .owl-controls .owl-nav .owl-next:before {
    	width: 30px; height: 30px; line-height: 30px;
    }
    }
    @media (max-width: 767px) {
    .post-wrap .owl-nav, .blog-carousel .owl-nav {display: block!important;}
    }
    .post-wrap .owl-dots {display: none!important;}

Also, if you like our theme and the support, please consider to leave us a review rating for the theme via ThemeForest > Downloads section. It helps us a lot!

Best regards,
    Danny

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.