The purchase you made allows you to use our theme on one domain. A single purchase is needed for each site you use the theme. We would appreciate it if you follow the rules as it support us to provide quick updates of the themes.
Premium Plugins License (Visual Composer, Revolution Slider)
When you purchase a theme from ThemeForest that bundles Visual Composer or any other Premium plugins, you are free to use these Premium plugins with the theme.
However, your theme purchase does not give you individual Premium plugins licenses that allow you to activate or download these plugins as you wish. Activation Premium plugins doesn’t mean the plugin will not work but only that you cannot received direct updates. Please don’t worry if you see warning messages about the plugin license activation.
You can use these plugins with the theme, and you are fully compliant with the Envato’s policy, but you cannot activate them as the owner.
Anytime our theme is updated, the latest plugin version for these Premium plugins will be included for free, so you don’t need to buy your own licenses to properly work with the plugins.
These rules ensure we will fully test plugins to make certain there are no bugs that will conflict with our own update.
Theme is missing the style.css stylesheet error
This is a common issue that can occur when installing a WordPress themes. For the details of solution, please have a look at this article.
The message: “Are you sure you want to do this? Please try again.”
If you are installing your theme from the WordPress theme installer, but get the message above, most likely your web server is configured that only allow a certain size ZIP file to be uploaded via WP admin. In this case, you can simply unzip the theme file and upload theme folder via FTP to wp-content/themes folder and then go back to your Appearance > Themes to activate the theme.
The message: “Allowed memory size exhausted”, “Internal server error” or the site crashes
This is most likely due to your server resources being limited by its configuration. For the details of solution, please have a look at this topic.
Updating WordPress theme is rather similar to installing the theme. Follow these steps to update your theme:
- Download the Theme again in your Themeforest Downloads section. You will always get the most recent Theme files there.
- Extract the file to get the Theme folder.
- Go to Appearance > Themes. Deactivate Theme by activating a different theme.
- Delete Theme (your content will not be lost).
- Upload the latest version of the Theme and activate it.
Or you can update the theme via FTP as detail below:
- Login to your FTP account and navigate to your WordPress theme directory.
- Simply drop the Theme folder and replace the new one.
Visual Composer and TLG Framework Updates
You can upgrade Visual Composer and TLG Framework by following the steps here:
- Go to Dashboard > Plugins, locate Visual Composer and TLG Framework in the list, deactivate it and delete it
- You will see a notice asking you to install Visual Composer and TLG Framework plugins for the theme. Just follow the instructions to install plugins.
- If you don’t see any notices, you can find them in Plugins folder of the theme package for manual installation.
Our themes are fully translation ready! The translation files .pot are located in languages folder in the theme package. We’ve included English as a default.
To translate the theme, please follow these steps:
- Download and install POEdit
- Open the .pot file of the theme (inside languages folder) in Poedit and create new translation.
- Save your translations in a .po file (for example: fr_FR.po).
Check the WordPress Codex language to give your file the right name.
- Edit the new .po file using POEdit
- PoEdit will automatically compile a .mo file for you when you save your work on the existing .po file.
- Change the language in the admin settings screen. Settings > General > Site Language.
Please remember that WordPress Themes on Themeforest are purchased as-is. If you want to make custom changes to the theme that requires theme modification, behaviour changes or 3rd party plugin integration, we suggest that you hire a developer. We don’t offer customisations of your WordPress Installation.
Here are some good places to find a WordPress Freelancer:
Otherwise, if you need help about using theme features, bug reports & reasonable feature requests for future updates, please submit ticket to the support page and our support team will happy to help you out.
Again, thank you for your purchasing. If you like our theme and want to support us please rate it in your Themeforest Downloads section.