1. Theme is missing the style.css stylesheet
This is a common issue that can occur when installing a WordPress theme. For the details of solution, please have a look at this article.
2. The error message: “Are you sure you want to do this? Please try again.”
If you are installing your theme from the WordPress theme installer, but get the message above, most likely your web server is configured that only allow a certain size ZIP file to be uploaded via WP admin. In this case, you can simply unzip the theme file and upload theme folder via FTP to wp-content/themes folder and then go back to your Appearance > Themes to activate the theme.
3. The error message: “Fatal error: Cannot redeclare wordpress_importer_init()”
To resolve this issue, please go to your Dashboard > Plugins, and deactivate the WordPress Importer plugin, since the import has already included in TLG Framework. Then you can go to your Dashboard > Appearances > Install Demo to run the import again.
4. The error message: “Warning: is_readable(): open_basedir restriction in effect”
This is the hosting server setting issue as you can see in the articles below:
So in this case, please ask your hosting provider to change the PHP setting open_basedir to none, and try again.
5. The error message: “The link you followed has expired”
This is a common issue while installing a WordPress theme, please have a look at the article here for more details.
If the problem persists, you can try to install theme via FTP or File Manager in your hosting as below (you can unzip the file, and copy the theme folder into your wp-content/themes folder) :
- Log into your hosting > File Manager, or via a FTP client software
- Unzip the installable file and upload into wp-content/themes folder.
- Go to Appearance > Themes and activate the theme.
6. How to import Demo Content?
- Go to Appearance > Install Demo in your Dashboard.
- Click on Import button.
During the import, you might get redirected to a 404 page, or blank page, or you might receive the message, “Maximum execution time error“, “Fatal error allowed memory size”, or “There Has Been a Critical Error on Your Website“.
This means that your hosting server has configuration limits that are set too low to complete the process. In that case, please keep repeating import demo data again until you receive the completion message via Appearances > Install Demo.
If the problem persists, please ask your hosting provider and ask them to increase those limits to a minimum as follows:
max_execution_time = 900 max_input_time 600 memory_limit = 256M post_max_size = 64M upload_max_filesize = 64M max_input_vars = 5000 allow_url_fopen on
In this case you should contact your hosting provider and ask them for a quick assistance with this via their Live Chat or Support Phone. It’s your right to ask for these updates as you paid for their service and they usually react timely upon similar requests.
Note 1: Please deactivate the WordPress Importer plugin before you run the Install Demo in the theme.
Note 2: Demo images didn’t load, please have a look at the topic here for more details.
In case you still couldn’t install the demo content, please share us the admin account of your site via our support forum or email us via the contact form at https://themeforest.net/user/themelogi so we can investigate your case and help you to install demo content for free. Also, please point to specific page where we can see the problem. Any screenshots would be welcomed!
7. How can I set a demo page as my Homepage ?
Our theme comes with multiple homepage layouts that you can find in your Dashboard > Pages (all the pages with parent “Home”). To set a page as your homepage. Please go to Dashboard > Settings > Reading, click on “A static page” and set the “Front page” option to the page you wish.
– Demo homepage list:
– Set a demo as your homepage:
8. How to activating premium plugins?
When you purchase a theme from ThemeForest that bundles WPBakery Page Builder, Slider Revolution, or any other Premium plugins, you are free to use these plugins with the theme.
However, your theme purchase does not give you individual Premium plugins licenses that allow you to activate or download these plugins as you wish. Activation Premium plugins doesn’t mean the plugin will not work but only that you cannot received direct updates. Please don’t worry if you see warning messages about the plugin license activation.
You can use these plugins with the theme, and you are fully compliant with the Envato’s policy, but you cannot activate them as the owner.
Anytime our theme is updated, the latest plugin version for these Premium plugins will be included for free, so you don’t need to buy your own licenses to properly work with the plugins.
These rules ensure we will fully test plugins to make certain there are no bugs that will conflict with our own update.
You can read more about bundled license in the article here.
9. Do I need to buy Elementor Pro?
Elementor is the leading website builder platform on WordPress. Elementor serves web professionals, including developers, designers and marketers.
A free version of the Elementor is bundled and required for the theme. If you want to use the Elementor Pro, it needs to be purchased separately. But it’s not necessary as our theme provides exclusive built-in elements that extending Elementor functions. And you don’t need to use Elementor Pro in order to have all the page layouts as in the live demo.
10. How can I change the “portfolio” slug in the portfolio URL?
To change the word “portfolio” in URL, please go to your Dashboard > Appearances > Customize > Portfolio, and set the “Portfolio URL slug” option to “project”, for example. And then, please make sure to refresh the permalinks by going to Settings > Permalinks and click on the ‘Save Changes’ button. Otherwise, the change will do not work properly.
11. How do I remove the breadcrumb in Page Header?
Please go to Dashboard > Appearances > Customize > System, and set the “Enable Breadcrumbs?” option to “No”.
12. Why the settings in “Appearances > Customize” doesn’t show on preview the changes?
Our theme comes with 2 theme options that you can see in “Appearances > Customize” and in bottom of each page/post editor called “Page Options”. And the options in “Page Options” will override all settings in “Appearances > Customize”.
So you may see some page/post that still don’t change header footer when you make change in Customize panel.
About this issue, please open up your page editor (that you don’t see the change in header & footer), scroll down to bottom of that page, and set the Header Layout and Footer Layout to “(default layout)” as in the screenshot here:
13. I changed the header in our Blog/Shop/Portfolio page editor, but it doesn’t display?
That is because WordPress will use the default archive page (Blog/Shop/Portfolio) template of the theme for your page, and it will override your setting and content of that page editor.
In this case, you’ll need to customize your Blog page via your Dashboard > Appearances > Customize > Blog/Shop/Portfolio.
14. How can I enable the page builder for the posts or portfolio?
If the theme is using Elementor, please go to your Dashboard > Elementor > General and choose the post types that you want to use Elementor.
If the theme is using WPBakery, please go to your Dashboard > WPBakery page builder > Role Manager and choose Custom from the dropdown then check on the post types you want to use WPBakery.
15. The search form only show posts results. Can I fix it?
Please go to your Dashboard > Appearances > Customize > System, and set the “Exclude Pages from Search Results?” option to “No”.
16. How to add custom icons fonts?
The theme supports Font Awesome, so you can add it add the icon font classes separated by commas into your Dashboard > Appearances > System > Custom Icons Font Classes.
In case you want to add custom Icon Library, please follow the steps below:
- Open up the file in wp-content/plugins/tlg_framework/index.php, and add your icon style file into a function named “enqueue_editor_scripts”
- Open up the file in wp-content/plugins/tlg_framework/includes/tlg_helper.php, and add the icon properties a the function named “tlg_framework_add_custom_icons”
17. How can I add new Google Fonts?
You can add the new Google font as
[font-family|src|font-style] separated by commas into your Dashboard > Appearances > System > Custom Google Font. Please follow the steps below for more details.
– Step 1: Go to Google Fonts site, select the font you wish, click on Select this font button, then open the font URL in new window in your browser:
– Step 2: In the new window in browser, copy the font-family, src & font-style, seperated by a pipeline character:
– Step 3: Add the Google font code into Appearances > System > Custom Google Font, in this example:
Baloo|https://fonts.gstatic.com/s/baloo/v4/6xKhdSpJJ92I9MWOCm7JLQ.woff2|normal (If you want to add more google fonts, just add another google font code seperated by commas:
[font-family 1|src 1|font-style 1], [font-family 2|src 2|font-style 2])
– Step 4: Refresh the page, then go to the Fonts & CSS section, you’ll see your new Google font in there:
18. How to save an existing page/row/section I already customized ?
If the theme is using Elementor, please have a look at the article here: https://elementor.com/help/template-library/
If the theme is using WPBakery Page Builder, please see this article: https://kb.wpbakery.com/docs/learning-more/templates/ or https://kb.wpbakery.com/docs/learning-more/element-presets-my-elements/